Do you want to work in an open organization, where hard work, fun, growth, and the team come first? Then you’ve come to the right place!
As Sales Manager you will report directly to Cluster Director of Sales. The primary purpose of you position will be to maximize revenue of the various accounts in your region for the benefit of the TVHG hotels in The Netherlands. You will constantly be looking for cooperation opportunities and increase sales for the segment business individuals and business groups. As a Sales Manager you will assist the implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans and initiatives in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. It’s a challenging position within the commercial team. You, as Sales Manager, will work for the portfolio of TVHG and will be working in her own region.
- activation, account penetration and animation of the account portfolio of all hotels, where you are constantly looking for cooperation opportunities and increase sales for the segment Business Individual and Business Groups (+ Meetings & Events);
- Informing the Key Account Directors from the hotel brands of hotel needs of the Dutch hotels/consumers, follow the RFPs and drive them to generate sales at our hotels;
- Account acquisition, through targeted sales activities to build your portfolio account, where your focus is on large-to-medium businesses;
Proactive involvement of general managers at the animation process accounts that are important to his/her hotel;
- Arrange monthly production figures for the various segments;
- Analysing monthly production figures of the accounts portfolio, identify the needs of the accounts and take action if this is necessary;
- The fully maintained and proactive use of the customer database in our CRM.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of strategies and sales activities in the corporate segment;
- Ensuring and maintaining high quality customer database in the CRM system;
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships to support the long term stability of the business, providing customer service that is beyond the expectation of the client.
- Understand competitive landscape, local and feeder market dynamics, and changing customer needs to ensure property success;
- Gather and organize information using a logical and systematic process; recognizing patterns and relationships in data to identify implications, problems and draw appropriate conclusions; generate alternative solutions to problems; evaluate strengths, weaknesses and consequences of alternative solutions and approaches to solving problems.
- Work together with the team to ensure the efficient day to day operation of the Sales and Marketing Department;
- Contribute a consistent way of working within the team aligned by set SOP’s and guidelines;
- Be motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities to learn new skills;
- Be able and willing to assist other team members to provide cover during holidays or other periods as required;
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other team members/director;
- Participate and initiate departmental meetings, team briefings and project work;
- Build long term, commercially beneficial relationships within your customers/clients and guests;
- Ensure a great experience throughout the whole sales process;
- Ensure accurate and customer focused correspondence with clients and stakeholders
- Handle all administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Keep team-members and director updated in a timely manner
- Have a sound knowledge of all technical systems and procedures relating to the role
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions:
- Professionally represent the portfolio in community and industry organizations and events
- Participate as team player with other central team members
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned
TVHG operates 11 hotels in the Netherlands, all hotels are operated under franchise agreements with three globally recognized brands; Holiday Inn (1), Holiday Inn Express (8) and Hampton By Hilton (2). The 11 hotels are spread across the Netherlands, seven hotels in and around Amsterdam and 4 hotels in key regional centers in Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht and Arnhem.
All hotels are supported by a central support office which is located at Amsterdam Sloterdijk. The support office supports the hotels with HR, Finance, Revenue & Sales and Operations services.
TVHG has approximately 250 employees (and is growing). Within TVHG, our motto is ‘’We create the experience behind our brands’’.
Together with our teams we aim to create unforgettable experiences for guests and colleagues. We do this by paying sincere attention and pursuing our core values: Teamwork, Vibrant, Honest and Growth