Do you want to work in an open organization, where your personal growth and the team is paramount? Then you've come to the right place!
As Front Office Supervisor You are our service-loving team leader and together with our colleagues the business card of our hotel. After all, you make the first and last impression with our guests. You check in guests, gives them information about the hotel and what the beautiful city has to offer. You make sure that nothing is missing for our guests and with your good service you make guests want to come back again. You make the difference! In addition, you maintain contact with internal and external stakeholders and enjoy growing your team.
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will not only be the focal point of the hotel and responsible for all operations that take place during the morning and evening shifts, but also executive and coordinating leadership of the Front Office team. These duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent service to our guests
- Handling questions and complaints
- Speaking to and checking in/out guests
- Providing sales reports and preparing/executing/checking and adjusting procedures and checklists where necessary
- Identifying areas for improvement within the department and taking the initiative to take immediate action on them
- Monitor the professional appearance of the department. This includes ensuring compliance with the housekeeping rules, dress code and external appearance of the team
- Participate in daily kick off meeting and quarterly Front Office meeting.
Inside The Vincent Hotel Group (TVHG) our motto is ''We create the experience behind our brands.'' This means that together with our teams we want to create unforgettable experiences for guests and colleagues. We have a total of 11 hotels throughout the Netherlands, so there is always one near you! The hotels all have well-known hotel brands; Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton by Hilton.